Friday, December 16, 2011

Thank YOU!



Wow guys, yesterday this blog hit 1,000 views! What a fantastic feeling! I am so happy that people are actually reading, listening, being inspired and taking action from the things I have written! I want to say a huge thank you to all of you! A massive thank you to all my friends who have already supported me so much on this journey. You girls and guys never judge my decisions or actions, but have supported me 100%! Whenever we go clubbing, I love the way you fully support my water on the rocks, and never hassle me for not drinking! I love the way you have all given me such positive support, and have shown interest in what I have been accomplishing. That's when you know who you're true friends are; the ones who stick by you no matter what. Even when I have to pass up on plans cause of training, or for the water bottle that remains glued to my hand, and you still stand by me when I whip out my Tupperware container of chicken and broccoli in restaurants! Even more to the girls who prepare a separate meal of 'Veggies for Rach' when I come over, I thank you!! Without all of the supportive people in my life I would have never been able to accomplish what I already have, and would not have the mental drive to be following this challenging road! My family; you have been  so supportive in helping me live out my dreams. By the way you always ask about what's going on, how you help me in preparing the masses of food I eat each day and for the love you show me everyday. 
I really feel I have encompassed myself with the most beautiful, kind, positive, supportive and amazing people, and I want to thank all of you for being my backbone throughout my travels. I'm getting closer to comp day, and my training and diet will continue to challenge me. Knowing I have all of you by my side, encourages me so much and allows me to know if I ever fall, you all are there to catch me. I love you all, and I would not have been able to get this far without each of your special effort's, so thank you for accompanying me on this amazing journey! <3 Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment