Monday, December 12, 2011

15 Weeks Out!


Update for the beginning of Week 15. I can't believe how far I have come already! In 3 and a half months I have noticed a dramatic difference in my muscle definition and tone! From looking at my first photos to the ones I have just posted I feel so proud of my progress. Knowing I still have 15 more weeks of training gets me so excited to see how my body is going to look when I'm ready for competition!! At the moment I weigh 53.8kg and I have 17% body fat.



I have come to a bit of a scary goal, that I think I can accomplish, although I'm still a bit nervous. This goal was to wear a crop top to the gym without a singlet. It's almost like saying "Hey look at me, I love my body!", and I do, but at the same time I don't want to come across as cocky. It's just a little personal goal I set myself, to feel confident enough in myself to be proud to show what I've got off to the world. I'm still a little hesitant, but if I do build up the courage and not allow myself to be effected by other people's thoughts or comments, and keep reminding myself that I'm doing it for me- I'll post about it! :)


It's legs day today, and I'm pumped! They're the body part I need most work on, and I'm excited to challenge myself.
Have a fantastic Monday, and keep celebrating all of your accomplishments, no matter how small! <3 Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment