Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Inspiration

As of late many people have said "You inspire me!"
What is Inspiration? Where does it come from? - the definition of 'inspire' is to stimulate to action; to motivate, and to affect or touch someone to cause them to do something.
WOW. I can't believe through my own efforts and thoughts put into these blogs and Facebook posts, that I have inspired people to also lose weight, to push themselves harder or to get of their arses and only accept the best that life has to offer. 18 people, now, have contacted me regarding my help in them to also lose weight. I'm so proud of these people for having the courage to look at themselves and say "I'm not happy" or "I know I can be better", and seeking help. They have come to me, and that really touches me! Although some people are still searching for that 'quick & easy fix', trust me, it does not exist! To get anywhere in life you need to work hard, believe in yourself, persevere and also celebrate all of your achievements. It doesn't just come easy. For the people who I know really want to make a change and will stay committed, I have decided to help them. I have sent out countless nutritional information packs, given fitness and exercise advice, as well as aiming to channel their mindset positively at achieving their goals.


Goals are incredibly important. Because a dream without a plan is just a dream. You need to be able to make small achievable and measurable goals that you can work towards and accomplish. These will keep you on track to achieving all of what you want from life, and will keep you motivated as you are achieving :)
I have many goals, and I keep these in form of a 'bucket list' where I have sorted 'life' into categories such as; family, friends, relationships, health, fitness, career, money, travel etc. I have then made goals and things I wish to achieve in all of these facets of my life. These keep me on track.


My Inspiration Board
Motivation and inspiration each day can sometimes be hard to find. I believe in surrounding myself with pictures, quotes and inspiring messages to myself, in form of an 'Inspiration Board'. I keep this in my room, and look at it everyday. I have included pictures of athletes I aspire to be like, quotes that keep me determined, and sentimental objects that keep me grounded.


My favorite quote, that I keep directly next to my bed, and I affirm with myself every morning and every night is;
This quote resonates with me so deeply. So many people have dreams and aspirations, but they never actually do anything to work towards achieving them. I will not go through life not living out my dreams, so everyday this is a reminder that I need to work hard at my goals, and I WILL ACHIEVE THEM :)




So find the inspirations in your life, those little things that make you want to be your best. Remind yourself of these things everyday, and soon enough you will be at your best :)
Be inspired, inspire others, and don't take second best, your worth more! <3 Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment