Monday, December 5, 2011

16 Weeks Out!

Well at the moment I am now 16 weeks out from my first sports modelling competition! I have been issued a new diet plan from my personal trainer, including about double the sized portions I am used to, I am feeding my muscles and they're beginning to take great shape :). I have started posting progress photos each week of my physique and taking measurements and body fat readings each month, it's fantastic and really motivating to see results :) 
Lately I have had an incredible amount of people contact me and ask for my guidance, advice and support in also bettering their lives by living a healthier life! This makes me so excited and incredibly happy that my own efforts have inspired others! I have been giving out nutritional plan information as well as handy tips as to how to focus their energies and mind in the right direction. I am seriously considering studying nutrition so that I can continue to help people in this way, and have the qualifications to do so!


Here is a progress shot of me from 17 and 16 weeks out from my very first comp! I'm beginning to get very excited!
17 Weeks out
16 Weeks out


I hope I can continue to inspire others!
Eat clean, train hard, believe in yourself and love everything about life :)
<3 Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment