Saturday, January 7, 2012

Strut!

Posing classes were a success last night! I had so much fun, and feel as though I have already learnt so much :) I've decided my side pose is my proffered stance, as i can pop my booty, and it makes my obliques look nice and defined. I've chosen the two handed booty back stance (pictured) which enables me to smooth out any muffin top :)
The one on one with Amy Fox was incredibly educational and I've now got the poses underway. I've got 30 seconds or so, when they call my number to parade out and show them exactly what I've got. A big smile, chest out, and eye contact with the judges, will help me look confident and as though I know what I'm doing. Once were all lined up, and we get called out for judging I will go through my poses again making sure I show off all my best angles. I believe my confidence and stage presence, that I learn from these classes, will give me an edge over my competitors. Practicing is what it comes down to now, finding out the exact position I put my hand on my hip, or the angle I hold my hand out or the placement of my feet. Knowing my moves and being confident in them will help me on the day, and give me the ability to bang out the moves and make more of an effort in my tensing and presentation. I've got to order my heels now and start practicing in them, and start sorting out my hair, makeup and tan for the big day. 
So many people have shown interest in wanting to come and watch my show, which makes me so proud! Knowing that practically half the crowd is there to support me, gives me so much motivation and accountability to do them all proud. When I walk out on stage I know my best friends will be screaming their heads off, and I can't wait for that moment! Tickets can be purchased now, so if your interested in coming down, supporting me and the other girls and getting a taste of the body building world, get into contact with me :) 9 WEEKS left, training is going well, diet is in check and the cardio has begun. I am absolutely ecstatic when ever I start talking about comp. Bring it on! That stage has my name on it, and I can't wait to get up there and strut myself. My goals are nearing and I cannot wait! Bring on the challenge <3 Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment