Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Goal Accomplished!

So 2012 has just begun, and I've just accomplished one of the goals I was telling you I had set myself; to be able to wear just a crop top to the gym and feel confident. Today I did it :):) I'm so proud of myself; 1. For developing my body enough that it deserves to be shown off, and 2. For being brave enough and confident enough to take the stares of pretty much everyone in the gym, and not care what they think! 
I'm 10 weeks out and feeling good :) Body fat is back around 17% (Christmas had a little effect on that), I'm feeling defined, mentally prepared and ready for some hard core training! Cardio is getting me pumped for the leanness to come, and I'm so happy that my work schedule has settled down a bit and I'm able to attend group conditioning classes with my trainer again! These classes provide me with a fun and challenging atmosphere where i can train along side other fit, determined girls, and with my competitive nature challenge myself as much as possible. :)
I'm getting compliments galore lately, and it feels fantastic that others are noticing all of my hard work. Ultimately it comes down to what I think about myself though. Personally I feel great, I know I still have a far bit to go, but I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, and comp is just there in the distance! I'm so determined to do my very, very best and smash it on that stage! Posing classes start Friday, so pumped to begin this side of my preparation :) The next goal I had set myself was to wear 'daisy duke style' denim shorts by my 21st birthday and be proud of my legs. My legs have always been the area I am most self-conscious of, and to be able to develop them enough to rock out these shorts and look hot, is the next aim. So bring on legs day, I will smash those squats, lunges, calf raises, donkey raises, and hammy curls, till my legs are sculpted just the way I want them! 
Bring on accomplishing goals, because it feels mighty good to achieve exactly what you want! Wok hard and make your own goals a reality! <3 Rach 

No comments:

Post a Comment