Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Welcome!

So this is my first post! :) 
I will start with the reason I have created this blog; I work in the fitness industry and have followed my own weight loss journey over the past year and a half, losing 15kg. Although I have now reached a stage where I have achieved my goals of reaching a healthy size and weight. I need a new goal, another achievement to work towards. I recently noticed some of the girls around my gym preparing for bodybuilding competitions in the 'Sports Model' section. Now these girls are amazing! Inspiration came from right there, I wanted to do that too! I want to challenge my body and my mind, in order to compete as an athlete, and also to look as amazing as they do! My goal is to compete next year, and really achieve something for myself. This blog will follow my journey to this place and beyond, I will update posts of my diet, my workouts, my inspirations, and all of my efforts in preparing my body and mind to making my dreams into plans. 
Learn, Be Inspired, Smile, Love and Never, never, never, never give up! <3 Rach


(The shot above is taken of the "Short Class, Sport's Models @ Mike O'Mara's IFBB Perth Show, 2nd October 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment